Sunday, May 20, 2012

IHSW May- Just a Ton of Photos of Stitched Sprite Patterns

Hello! I signed up for this month's International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, hosted by Joysze at Random Ramblings, but I didn't hermit at all. Instead, I did some volunteer grocery bagging, went to the drive-in to see Safe, which I didn't enjoy, and The Cabin in The Woods, which was still cool the second time, and went to my sister's high school graduation, which was followed by eating lots of noodles and cake. In the midst of all of that, however, I stitched two of my sprite patterns. The one to the left is of Holo from Spice and Wolf (from a chart that I obviously had ready to go and then ended up totally losing) and the one to the right is of Kid from Chrono Cross.
Since I haven't posted here for a week, however, I have a ton of other sprites that I've finished to post, including my stitchings of the Sherlock and Watson sprites that I posted last Sunday! I made these earlier last week, very, very slowly, but I think they turned out well enough.
I also finished this full sheet of stitched sprites, featuring the Avengers patterns from two weeks ago, which I was very happy with, as well as several other characters. I'll list them and their sources under the photo of the completed page!
Top Row (Left to Right): Unknown (Tekken Tag Tournament), Chun-Li (Street Fighter), Alisa (Tekken), Mignon (King of Fighters: Maximum Impact), Kyo (King of Fighters), Talim (Soul Caliber)
Middle Row: B. Jenet (Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves), Ran Hibiki (Project Justice), Ky (Guilty Gear), Yui (Angel Beats), Mel (Chrono Cross), Captain America (the first dent in the Avengers set)
Bottom Row- All of these are from the Avengers set, so I won't bother with the parentheses: Hawkeye, Iron Man, Thor, Nick Fury, Hulk, Black Widow, Loki

With all of those photos of my cross stitched sprite patterns posted, I'm done for tonight, since I'm really tired and it's getting pretty late. I finished five charts of requested sprite patterns that I'm going to post tomorrow, though, with quite a variety of characters represented, and I hope to do some other stuff for this blog this week, too! Until then, have a good week and good luck with your stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Nice patterns! You've been very very busy I see! When are you going to post a features post again? Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete