Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We're Up to 18 Capcom vs. SNK 2 Sprite Patterns!

Hello! This is my second post for the day, which I know is excessive, but since the two posts are on very different subjects, it shouldn't be that bad. Earlier, if you're curious, I posted a photo of my first round of progress in a cross stitch along of a Hungarian folk art motif, and now, for this post, I have four brand new sprite patterns of characters from Capcom vs. SNK 2! I'm pretty happy with how this set of patterns is going so far, especially considering the fact that I thought I'd fizzle out and forget about it after two characters. Part of the reason why I've been able to go on with this for so long, however, is that I've been purposely saving the characters I want to make the most for the end of the set. Because of that, I can almost guarantee that the last post of these patterns is going to have Athena and Sakura in it, just so I don't go, "Well, I made the characters that I wanted to stitch the most, and I'm sure that no one wants Rolento or Todo that badly! It's time to pick another game and get started with that!" I am really happy with my patterns for today, though, which feature, as I mentioned earlier, E. Honda from Street Fighter II and Raiden from Fatal Fury, with Benimaru from King of Fighters and Yun from Street Fighter III added in for good measure. I don't have too much to say about stitching these patterns, since they're pretty much the same as every other sprite pattern I've posted, so here are four more cross stitch patterns of Capcom vs. SNK 2 characters for whatever crafts you have planned!



With those posted, all that I have left to post now is my current progress photo of my cross stitch of Noel from Blazblue, which I am sort of sick of looking at right now. I got a little more of her done on Sunday night, though, and should be working on her again by the weekend. Plus, it's starting to look like a pretty big project, which is nifty, so here is a crooked photo what she looks like as of now!
Since this was, as I mentioned before, my second post today, I think that I should stop writing now and go do something else. I'll be posting again rather soon, though, with more sprite patterns in the Capcom vs. SNK 2 set, some new portrait patterns, and more stitching photos! Until then, have a nice week!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work on Noel, she's looking very fabulous. Very cute sprites today too, I really like Yun's outfit.

    ReplyDelete