Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pit and Link in Sprite Patterns

Hello! My blog post for tonight is not going to be very long, since it's getting late and I'm sleepy. I would have posted sooner, but I was playing Sorry with my sister and mom, so instead of a wordy and incoherent post, you get a relatively short, but no less coherent one. Anyway, I made two new sprite patterns tonight, featuring Pit from Kid Icarus and one of a young Link from the Legend of Zelda. Both of them are detailed, though Pit has a lot more colors and such than Link does, look fun to stitch, and are staving off the set of Last Blade patterns that I have ready to post (so all of you can look forward to that), so I hope you guys like them! I'm hoping to stitch both of them eventually.

Now that I have both of those posted, I'm done for tonight, but it was fun to work on Nintendo character patterns! Are there any in particular that you guys would like to see? I'm trying to work out how to get the mustaches right for the Mario Bros., but there are a lot more that could be made than just them. I'll be back and posting again tomorrow about International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, so until then, have a relaxing Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Link and Pit look awesome! A couple of characters I would like to see are Marin from Link's Awakening and Medli from Wind Waker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! I was introduced to your site with the Avenger patterns and I've been loving it ever since. Doctor Who is the only fandom of mine that you don't have patterns for - I don't suppose you're a fan? I do both perler beads and cross-stitch, so this is great for me. Thank you so much for creating these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a few great stitches based on some of your patterns! Is there anywhere I can share them with you?

    ReplyDelete