Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tree Trunks and a Moderate Amount of Text

Hello! I don't feel very focused tonight, possibly because it was cool enough in the house to drink coffee while The Newsroom was on, so I don't know how successful this blog post will be. I do, however, have a new pattern for you guys, like I was talking about on Friday! Tonight, I'll be posting a spiffy cross stitch chart of Tree Trunks from Adventure Time. It's been a long time since I posted the pattern of Hot Dog Princess, which was made really nicely by both Little Red Emo Hood, at Skates and Stitches, and Shio, at  Nene Miow, and there are still a lot of characters from the show that I'd like to make. The other day, though, it seemed like it would be a good idea to make Tree Trunks, making sure that she'd be just as easy to use for Perler beads as Hot Dog Princess was, so she got to be the second pattern in the set. I hope she proves useful for your craft projects!

With that posted, I have another progress photo of my Beauty and the Beast kit to show off, and the photo isn't even that terrible, although it does have a massively incorrect time stamp on the side. I need to find out how I can make my camera stop doing that. I think that I'm actually making progress on it, even though it still looks pretty blobby, so it's not discouraging to work on it. I sort of got burnt out on it tonight and went back to making standees, but I'll get sick of those after a few more days, too, so I'm not worried.
Now that I've got those things posted, I'm done with blogging for tonight, though I still have a new monochrome Legend of Zelda pattern and some more sprite pattern requests in reserve. I'll have a new post again very soon, and until then, I hope you're all doing well with your craft projects and things like that!

5 comments:

  1. Love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tree Trunks is awesome, and great work on Beauty and the Beast. I'm really looking forward to your new Zelda pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek can't wait to give Tree Trunks a shot. I defo need to actually cross stitch Hog Dog Princess too. She looks so cute. :) Thanks for the mention :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah.... I can see them taking shape nicely. :D

    Elephant is darn cute, A. :D

    ReplyDelete