Monday, August 20, 2012

I Did Nothing For This Month's IHSW, Though I Have the Rest of the Last Set of Hunger Games Sprite Patterns

Hello! This weekend was really busy, so I didn't end up doing any notable amount of stitching for International Hermit and Stitch weekend, which, as always, was kindly hosted by Joyzse at Random Ramblings. I did do some perler bead stuff that hasn't been ironed yet, and I'll have photos of that eventually, but for today, I have no stitching photos for those of you that clicked here through Joyze's list of links. I do, however, know a lot more than I did before the weekend about the state of Illinois' assistance programs to improve energy efficiency for low-income households, due to a community newsletter I've been working on, so that must count for something.

Of course, it would be a little boring to have a post dedicated entirely to the fact that I didn't do any cross stitching this weekend, so for today, I have the second half of the set of Hunger Games patterns that I started posting the week before last! As I mentioned in the last post for these sprite patterns, today's would be characters from the Capitol, so the characters included are Effie, Cinna, and Caesar, so if you liked these sprite patterns, but always sort of felt like they'd be better if the huge group of them included a pattern of Stanley Tucci with poofy blue hair, today, your dreams have come true. None of them include any backstitching, so they're ready to go for perler beading, but if you are using them for cross stitch, it might not be a bad idea to include a light backstitched line to help separate Effie's hair from her skin, as the colors are very similar. Other than that, I don't have any special notes about these patterns, so here they are.


I'm done blogging for today, but after I wash the dishes, I'm going to start on some new sprite patterns, so they, along with some larger patterns that have just been requested and that I've already finished, should be up before too long. Until then, I hope you have a nice week and good luck with whatever crafts you may be doing!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, these are great! I'm never one to pass up Stanley Tucci with puffy blue hair! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grins8 Cute little sprites even if I haven't read Hunger Games yet.

    ReplyDelete