Saturday, October 6, 2012

Three New Sprite Patterns With Nothing Whatsoever Connecting Them

Hello! I've been really slow to make nice and readable versions of new cross stitch patterns, so it's been a while since I last posted. In order to get enough done to regularly have new posts, however, I've been trying my best to get at least one new sprite and one new charted version of a sprite done every day. As always, it's a weird combination of requests and patterns that no one really asked for other than me, but it's fun to work on them, and by doing so much, I'm getting an early start on this blog's third Sprite Patterns December, too! For today, though, I'm just going to post three new sprite patterns that were pretty much randomly chosen. Yuki Cross, from Vampire Knight, is the only requested pattern of the set, but to go with her I chose Draggy, one of the cute animal-type characters from Chrono Cross, since it was sort of fun to try and make non-human characters, and Jasmine, in her outfit from Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver, since it never hurts to post a new pattern of a gym leader. They don't really have anything to do with one another, but I think that all three of the patterns came out pretty well, so I hope that you guys like them!
With those three patterns posted, I think that I'm done for today, since I've been stitching, but don't really have any cool WIP photos or anything to post. I found a couple of really spiffy cross stitch pattern fliers at Goodwill today, though- one of Scandanavian Christmas patterns and another of traditional English samplers- and am hoping to work on at least something from one of them later. I have plenty of new sprite patterns to chart and am always working on more, so I'll be posting again soon, but, until then, have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I think they have one thing in common - being awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grins* Nice patterns, even if I don't have a clue who any of the characters are *laughs*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sprite, as always. :D

    Looking forward to those Christmas stitches!! :D

    ReplyDelete