Monday, December 10, 2012

Sprite Patterns December Day 10: 2012's Holiday Sprites

Hello! After a day of library subbing and running Pokemon League, my brain is completely fried. There are a lot of unpleasant things that I could type, but instead, I am going to post this year's two holiday themed sprites! I drew them on my DSi, using Inchworm Studio, so it took a lot of color editing to get them to look right once I put them on the computer, but after that, I was pretty happy with them. To make them easier to print, I put both the Christmas tree kimono girl and the ice skater on the same chart, so that should save a minuscule amount of paper. Aside from that, though, I hope that you guys like these and have fun stitching them!
I am done for today, so I am going to go play Pangya and then go to sleep! Have a good evening, and a nice tomorrow, too!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, pretty! I specially like the Kimono girl :D
    But the skater is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! :) I think I may use the patterns and make an alpha style friendship bracelet with one of them. Is it okay if I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Very nice holiday sprites :-)

    ReplyDelete