Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sprite Patterns December Day 11: Two Tenchi Muyo Patterns

Hi, everybody! Tonight, I was going to be a cool blogger and work on the Supernatural patterns that have been requested several times now, but I am saving them for tomorrow night because I am so tired that I was pretty sure that, due to my many years of watching the Gilmore Girls and my not watching Supernatural more than occasionally, I would label the wrong one Dean and unintentionally place myself on the losing end of a nerd war. I will work on the patterns and have them up in the next couple of days, but for tonight, I'm starting my big second big fancy pattern set for the month! This one features Tenchi Muyo, which is an extremely cool anime, and as I've been working on it, I've been doing two patterns for every character so that I can have different outfits for them. For this blog, however, I'll just be posting one pattern of each character, since doing all of the alternate outfits to start with would be a bit excessive, at least for now.

Tonight, the two Tenchi characters getting the sprite pattern treatment are Tenchi and Ryoko, because Tenchi is the main character and I am very proud of Ryoko's hair in this pattern. I don't know which characters will be next, but they will doubtlessly have insane hair, too, so you guys can look forward to that.

Before I go for tonight, I want to thank everyone for the nice comments yesterday! When I post my patterns, they're formatted for cross stitch, but if you have another craft you'd like to use them for, that would be really cool, too! With that said, I'm done for tonight, but will be back tomorrow with more tiny cross stitch patterns of people. Have a good evening, and a nice tomorrow, too!

1 comment:

  1. These are just awesome, my husband is already asking if I can get them done for Christmas (after I finish the Pokémon ones for the kids). Thanks for all of the great patterns!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete