Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sprite Patterns December Day 12: Some Fighting Game Rubbish

Hello! Today ended up being a little more stressful than usual, so I am just going to post reserve patterns tonight. Most of the patterns in my reserve folder are of fighting game characters, but I have found two fluffy and girly patterns within that set, featuring Seung Mina from Soul Calibur, who I think I may have posted before in a very different outfit, and Akari from the Last Blade! I am not going to write much about these, which I wish I could say was because I was quitting to eat a piece of cheesecake. The truth, however, is that I don't want to write too much after an unfortunate incident that just passed where I thought I'd forgotten how to read when, in reality, the Robotech website I was on happened to be in Portuguese. I hope that you enjoy these patterns and have been having a nice day! I will do a real post tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment