Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sprite Patterns December Day 13: Lincoln

Hello! I thought about waiting until ten, like I usually do, to post tonight's patterns, but I was so excited about them that I wanted to post right now. Of course, since the new sprites for today are of Abraham and Mary Todd Lincoln, the rest of the world may not share my enthusiasm, but I think they're fun. After my lovely Flight pattern, these are the next patterns in my Oscar race sprite patterns set, though these are more historically based than they are representations of Daniel Day Lewis and Sally Field.

I was kind of upset with how badly the preview image for Abraham Lincoln came out, since I know how the different dark blues  and grays will look in real life, and they bear no resemblance to the weird colors that showed up in KG Stitch when I entered them. If you actually stitch it with the suggested colors, though, it should look okay! With that said, here are tonight's patterns!

I think that I'm done for now, but I will have more patterns tomorrow, since that's just how Sprite Patterns December goes. Have a good evening, and I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those are PERFECT! I must stitch soooooon! Darn Christmas prezzies eating up my time... XC
    lol!

    ReplyDelete