Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sprite Patterns December Day 19: More Golf Princesses

Hello! Tonight, I officially got my fifth substitute teaching job of the week lined up, meaning that I am working every school day on the week before Christmas. This seems a bit loopy to me, but I don't mind that I'm getting so much work, so I am not at all going to complain about it. Because of this, however, I am just finishing up my set of cross stitch patterns of the girls from Pangya in their fairy tale dresses. I promised that tonight's fairy tale characters would be pretty recognizable, so, to finish things off here, I have Hana dressed like Alice, from Alice in Wonderland, and Arin dressed as Snow White. I've actually stitched the Arin one, and it went pretty well, aside from an unfortunate needle vs. thumb incident that occurred as I stitched her hair bow. That has nothing to do with the pattern, though, so I can vouch for the fact that it comes out decently! Anyway, here are today's patterns.


I have to go and sub for a junior high science class tomorrow, so, in order to give myself time to mentally prepare, I am declaring myself done for now. I'll be back tomorrow, though, with some sort of new cross stitch pattern! Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment