Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Sprite Patterns December Day 25: Merry Christmas From Two Doctors

Hello! Tonight's post is going to be really tiny, but as long as I get the patterns posted, I figure that it's okay if I'm not too chatty. Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it, and for everyone reading, I hope you enjoy these two brand new sprite cross stitch patterns of the Matt Smith and Tom Baker variations of Doctor Who, so chosen for tonight because of the airing of the annual Doctor Who Christmas special! Both should be pretty straightforward to stitch, with the fourth Doctor being particularly good for using up scraps of floss, but I hope they're still fun to make. Here are the patterns!

For tonight, I am done, but I'll post again tomorrow! Until then, have a very nice night, and a great tomorrow, too!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for two Doctors! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Doctor Who is awesome! Great job on these two :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool patters-- dr who is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete