Monday, December 31, 2012

Sprite Patterns December Day 31: The Last of the Tekken Set

Hello! Today is the last day of December, so it is, by extension, the last day of Sprite Patterns December here at Dork Stitch! It may not have been my most productive month stitching-wise, but it was cool to post all of these patterns here again, and I hope that you guys liked some of them. I'm not very focused today, so the month isn't really going to end with a giant, amazing post, but I do have the final four patterns in my set of sprite patterns of the cast of the first Tekken game, featuring Paul, Michelle, Marshall, and Wang. If I did not get to your requests this month, that doesn't mean that I'm ignoring them, as I will still be posting lots of stuff in 2013. For now, though, I am posting these four patterns and heading off to do something else! Have a happy new year and a great 2013!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting on Sprite Stitch December once again. You put up some awesome patterns this month- I'm so far behind on my stitching! Happy New Year to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! Thank you for all the wonderful patterns. I look very forward to Sprite Stitch December 2013!!

    ReplyDelete