Hello! I will have new patterns to post very soon, since I have quite a few that I just need to make and format nice charts for in order to put them here. For now, however, I thought that it might be sort of fun to post about my bigger finished projects, by which I pretty much just mean not my standees, on this blog rather than posting some photos and forgetting about a lot of the stuff that I've made. I am not off to such a good start on that front, since I finished the project that I'm posting today last Thursday. Since then, though, I haven't actually finished anything else, so I think that I'm still in okay shape.
During sprite patterns December, I posted a WIP photo of this, so it's not a complete mystery project, but I finished another monochrome Legend of Zelda pattern! This project, which depicts Princess Zelda firing off an arrow, since that's the in thing to do, is from a pattern that I made and posted here last year, and was stitched onto 14-count ivory Aida cloth that I found at a thrift store with 2 skeins of glittery brown Artiste embroidery floss. The border, which I stitched in copper DMC glitter floss and chose because it looked vaguely Triforce-ish, is sort of from Quick and Clever Cross Stitch by Helen Philipps, but I added some spaces to it, too, since that seemed nifty. The glittery-ness of this project doesn't show up in the picture I got, but since it's not overwhelmingly sparkly, at least not with the floss I stitched Zelda in, it doesn't make that much of a difference.