Monday, February 18, 2013

Post Postponement

Hello! I was going to do a really cool and fancy post tonight, with my IHSW progress after a three-day weekend and five new sprite patterns, featuring the Academy Award Best Actress nominees. However, tonight, there are brownouts and stuff here, so I am doing an HTML post from my Kindle (the compose field doesn't work with my magical keyboard) in order to avoid any trouble from power surges, or, if I worked on battery, working on the post for an hour and then not being able to post it until tomorrow, anyway. Tomorrow, though, I'm going to have an even better post that will basically be exactly what I would have posted tonight! Good night, and have a nice tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. G'night to you, too! I'll be looking for your post :D

    ReplyDelete