Hello! I mentioned this last night, but since the Academy Awards just ended for this year, I wanted to post how many of the acting nominees I actually managed to cross stitch! My goal was to finish all 20, but, as it turns out, stitching 20 sprites in 14 days may have been a bit of an ambitious goal, even though my sprite patterns are relatively small. As a whole, though, I don't think that I did too badly! I got 8 of them totally finished, and am almost done with several more of them. Within the next few days, I think that I'll have the whole set done! When that happens, I'll post nice, clear, close-to-the-real-colors scans of these, but for now, here are some blurry photos of my Oscar nominee cross stitches!
I am now finished for tonight, but I'll be back with more patterns and a final update once I finish stitching this set of sprites! Until then, I hope that you have nice starts to all of your weeks!