Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sprite Patterns April Day 13: Even More Stuff From Bleach

Hello! I forgot that I had to post here today until now, even though day 13 is quite an important day of Sprite Patterns April. I'm not sure why that is, but I have declared it so, meaning that, as far as this blog goes, it is true. That being said, this is not going to be my best post ever, since I'm unfocused, full of allergy nonsense, and haven't cross stitched anything since Thursday. I started to stitch one of my sprites tonight, by which I mean I threaded a needle, but then I remembered that I had to do this blog post, which sounded better than cross stitching, anyway. I'll work on it either later tonight or tomorrow.

For tonight, I have two more Bleach patterns, of Orihime and Rukia in their school outfits, since that seems like an easy enough thing to do. These are actually the last two Bleach characters in my folder, though I'll probably make more. I like how these came out, though, so I hope that you guys like them, too! I used a different type of school uniform for each of them, since it seemed boring to put both characters in the same dress.

I don't feel like I'm any good at putting sentences in order tonight, so I am done with this blog and, quite possibly, my computer in general for now. I'll be posting again tomorrow, though, so, until then, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment