Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sprite Patterns April Day 14: Finishing Up With the Persona Patterns I Had Left to Post

Hello! Today is the 14th day of Sprite Patterns April, and, as such, I have some new patterns for you guys! Since I finished off the reserves of patterns from one series in my "Still to Post" folder last night, it seems reasonable enough to do that again today. Therefore, I have two new patterns of characters that I can almost confidently say are from Persona 4, though all I'm really sure of is that they're in Persona 4 Arena. As I've said before, one of my brothers is often playing that as I make patterns, so, since Yosuke is one of the characters he uses most often, one of today's patterns is of him. I thought about trying to make the pattern based on what was on screen instead of looking up reference images, but, as it turns out, fighting games don't involve a lot of one character standing still for long periods of time, unless you're really lazy in Training Mode, so I had to take to image searching, anyway. The other character immortalized as a tiny cross stitch pattern for today is Yukiko, because both of their names started with the same letter, meaning that I felt it necessary to make the patterns as a pair.

I still have a ton of patterns in reserve, but I feel like I need to make more of them, so for now, I am done blogging. Just as it has been for the rest of the month, though, I'll be back tomorrow with more stuff! Have a nice end to your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment