Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sprite Patterns April Day 20: A Pattern and a Thing I Made

Hello! Today, I am not really too enthusiastic about blogging, so, in the interest of moving things along with the set of Deadman Wonderland sprite patterns, I'm going to post the most elaborate one of those today. Apparently, this character is named Wretched Egg, but what matters for tonight is that she's covered in purple and a puffy cape with lots of tiny details. I have no idea what's going on with this character, but I hope that you guys like the pattern.
With that posted, I also have another mini kit that I finished, with this one made by Needlemagic. It's a cute little picture of a hedgehog with a balloon, and, with all of the unnecessary details, was more fun to make than the Uncle Sam one. Plus, it actually fit in its frame, which was a nice. Here, surprisingly enough, is a decent photo of the project.
I am done blogging for today, but will have new stuff tomorrow. Have a nice Saturday evening!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute finish! I hope the backstitching wasn't a nightmare. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet finish! Excellent new sprite as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, hedgehog! That is adorable! Nice Sprite, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha.... love that hedgehog finish!

    ReplyDelete