Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sprite Patterns April Day 21: Finally Done With Deadman Wonderland! Yay!

Hello! I have no attention span tonight. As it turns out, I couldn't sit still long enough to watch Gravity Falls, instead opting to wander around and eat Pop Tarts, and I'm so involved in The Cleveland Show that I've been wandering around even more and looking up different versions of Hamlet on Project Gutenberg. Because of that, I'm just going to post the last two Deadman Wonderland sprites for tonight and get that set finished. These patterns are not frilly and beautiful, but I think that they look like the characters intended, which is good enough. Please enjoy this floppy haired blonde guy and the shirtless man with an eyepatch!

I'm tired now, so I'm going to make some notes on an essay, play video games, and go to bed. Sounds awesome, right? I'll be back tomorrow, possibly with some super awesome new Robotech patterns (I can hear how excited all of you are already), so, until then, have a nice day or night, depending on your time zone and when you are reading this.

2 comments:

  1. I must watch this show. These characters are just too interesting-looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo they are soo cool thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete