Monday, April 22, 2013

Sprite Patterns April Day 22: Robotech Stuff!

Hello! Normally, it takes me five to ten minutes to format a cross stitch pattern in order to post it here, provided that I have the sprite, or other image that I'm going to use, ready to go beforehand. Tonight, this took me an hour and five minutes to accomplish. Because of that, I only have one Robotech sprite pattern to post tonight, just as I'd threatened yesterday. However, I think that it's a really cool one, featuring Dana Sterling/Jeanne Francaix from Southern Cross/Robotech Masters (I think, anyway) in her standard outfit. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I like the pattern more than I like the character, which is not really saying that much for the pattern. I'm really looking forward to stitching this sprite, though, so I hope that you guys like the corresponding cross stitch chart.
I am sleepy now, after a longer than usual day of subbing and a pretty good night of running Pokemon League, so I am done now. Have a good evening!

1 comment:

  1. My brother will probably want this - it will be really weird stitching a wee little female Sprite for a big 6'4" guy!

    ReplyDelete