Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sprite Patterns April Day 24: Edward Elric

Hello! I am hoping that this is my last lazy and short post for a while, especially because tomorrow is another installment of Cardcaptor Sakura Thursday. For today, however, I have a sprite pattern of Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist! I made this pattern when the internet went out one night, because I have a Full Metal Alchemist artbook, but was pretty pleased with how it came out. Anyway, tonight, I am bad at writing, talking, and paying attention to things, so here is the pattern before I waste too much blog space.
I just tried to type "hello" in order to finish the blog post, so I'd better be finished for today. Tomorrow, however, I will have some cool new Cardcaptor Sakura patterns and, perhaps, a photo of my fancy new project. Have a good night and good luck with your crafts!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so far behind on your posts and then this! Ed! I am SO VERY HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete