Friday, April 26, 2013

Sprite Patterns April Day 26: One King of Fighters Pattern

Hello! Before I start, I just want to say that Sky, I get e-mails even if the post is a really old one, so I got your comment! I've wanted to make those charts for a long time and will have at least one of them next month. I couldn't reply through e-mail, but I wanted to let you know that I'd read it. Let me know if you'd like a pattern for Haruhi or Yuki first! I'd like to make Tsuruya, too, but she's not a very major character, so I'm not sure if that counts for anything. I got your comment, too, Rosa, and Kristine, I'm glad you liked the Deadman Wonderland patterns! Thank you all for the nifty comments!

Tonight, I was going to have something fancy to post, though I'm not sure what it would have been, but instead, I got distracted reading documents that the US government distributed during WWII to tell us how to get along with and understand the people of Great Britain. As it turns out, I am easily distracted. For tonight, however, I have a pattern of Leona from the King of Fighters games. I realize that I made this pattern mostly because I wanted it, but I'd been trying to get her giant ponytail to work for quite a while and finally got it right. If you too have been stitching my SNK sprite patterns, I hope that you like this pattern!
I'm really tired and should probably stop posting before I go back to archive.org and forget about the fact that I was working on this until after midnight. I'll be back tomorrow, so, until then, good luck with your crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment