Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sprite Patterns April Day 28: A New Yu Yu Hakusho Set

Hello! It's getting really close to the end of Sprite Patterns April, so it was probably too late to do this, but this afternoon, I sat down and made a brand new set of sprite patterns featuring the cast of Yu Yu Hakusho! I sat around and made the sprites, took a break, since at that point, I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head, and then came back to chart them. I hadn't actually thought that I'd get all six of them finished, but for some reason, I have an actual attention span today, so that worked to my advantage.

Like I mentioned before, this set of Yu Yu Hakusho patterns only has six members, meaning that it's not terribly extensive. I tried to make the most important cast members, though, so hopefully, these will be characters that some of you guys want to make. Today is the first day of these patterns, so I'm starting off by posting Yusuke, the main character, since that seems pretty reasonable, and pairing him with Keiko, his schoolgirl girlfriend. I get the feeling that the other two pairs of patterns will be the more popular ones, but I think these two came out really well, too, so here they are!


I'm done for today, and, unlike most days, I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to post tomorrow! Until then, have a nice end to your weekend and good luck with your craft projects!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! They both look great!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assuming you did them, I can't wait to see Hiei and Kurama <3 but I'll be stoked to see any of the other characters from this series!

    ReplyDelete