Monday, April 8, 2013

Sprite Patterns April Day 8: Kim Kaphwan and Family

Hello! I probably should have posted here sooner, seeing as the eighth day of Sprite Patterns April is an exciting event indeed. I just spent a little over an hour doing product registration and surveys on Club Nintendo, though, so take heart in the fact that instead of putting anything up on this blog, I was, in fact, earning virtual coins so that I could download Kirby's Pinball Land. When you see what I have to post for today, however, it may not seem like such a loss to you that I stalled about posting my patterns. Since I made it through an entire week of patterns without once posting any characters from SNK games, today that's what I'm going to do. I figured that if I quarantined my old fashioned fighting game patterns like this, it would be best for everyone. However, that means that today, you're stuck with three cross stitch charts featuring Fatal Fury's Kim Kaphwan and his two sons from Garou: Mark of the Wolves (which I have more patterns from under the Fatal Fury tag, though they're both of Rock), Jae Hoon and Dong Hwan. It will either terrify or please you to know that these are only half of a set that I made on a really boring weekend afternoon, so there are a few characters far more obscure than these, though still tangentially related, that you guys have to look forward to eventually being posted here. They don't all have the matching outfits like these three do, though, so they're going to be stuck on their own post.

Before I start talking about the characters in their respective games, which I almost started to do, despite the fact that it would take paragraphs upon paragraphs of crazy person rambling, I will simply post today's patterns. I'm going to make them all, as I do with most of my fighting game patterns, but I hope that someone else out there likes these, too!


As I wrote this post, I made the discovery that I had a couple of unposted patterns I hadn't realized had gone ignored, so I need to save those to my desktop before I forget about it. Don't worry, though! My post for tomorrow will feature characters that I am fairly certain are more well recognized than these guys are. Until then, have a nice day and good luck with your crafty stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment