Saturday, May 11, 2013

Two More Doctor Who Sprite Patterns

I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW.
Actually, I am not unhappy about posting this sprite pattern of David Tennant as the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who, but it seems like there was a lot of fuss over it. I got a little frustrated as I worked on the hair, but I think it worked out in the end! It's not much fun to just post one pattern at a time, though, so to go with this, here is the 5th Doctor, Peter Davison. This one was actually much easier to make, but that didn't make it boring to work on or anything. I hope that you guys like both of today's patterns!
I am really tired now, so I think I am done with blog posting for tonight. I have some nifty new patterns coming, though, with some requested portrait patterns that should be cool and piles more sprite patterns, which is always fun. Just in the Doctor Who set, I have Amy, Rory, Martha, and a color version of the 2nd Doctor to chart, and that's not even mentioning the piles of patterns from other stuff I'm working on. I'll be posting more patterns soon, but, until then, have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ядииy to hear there was a fuss around him :/ Still, I'm so glad you posted it, he's adorable, and so is the 5th! Love his hat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant as always. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, excellent, two new doctor patterns! They look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh for the fuss, YAY! for the patterns. I like that you got his celery boutonniere to show up!

    ReplyDelete