Friday, June 21, 2013

Two New Sprite Patterns- One Really Complicated and One That Ought to Be Easy to Stitch

Hello! I haven't been posting here as much as I should lately, but, since I officially got into grad school and now only have imaginary reasons to panic about it rather than real ones, I'm hoping to post more frequently. I know that I'll be posting some photos of standees on Sunday night or Monday, since this is an International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, as hosted by Joyzse of Random Ramblings. So far, I've gotten one of them finished, so I can already say that the post will not be totally empty. For tonight, however, I have two new sprite patterns for you guys!

The first of tonight's sprite patterns will be new to all of you but Tiki, of the lovely blog Tiki Stitches, who requested and got this pattern of Colin Baker as the sixth Doctor on Doctor Who several weeks ago. I haven't actually seen any of his episodes of Doctor Who, but BBC America is going to show a big chunk of them next weekend, which should fix that. Still, I was really happy with how this pattern came out! It requires a really ridiculous amount of different colors of yellow, which might be inconvenient. None of them require enough stitches that you'd have to find anything but scraps of the different yellows, though, so hopefully, that helps.
For my second pattern tonight, I have a lovely sprite of Wii Fit Trainer, who, as you may have guessed, is the personal trainer from Wii Fit. I have never played that, but I think that it's pretty funny that she's made it into the new Smash Bros. game, as was announced at E3, as it seems that several others do, too, so she gets a pattern. It's not a very complicated or colorful sprite, so I thought that it would be good to post her with the excessively colorful pattern of the sixth Doctor.
I don't have anything else to post tonight, but I hope that you guys like these patterns! I have a lot of other sprite patterns ready to go, some sprites that still need to be put into patterns, and some bigger patterns that I'm working on, too, so I should be posting again soon. Until then, have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on grad school and good luck. Thanks again for another fabulous Dr. Who pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, these patterns look excellent! Congrats on getting into grad school! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have checked the hole blog and I have to tell you that your work is awesome, thanks for all the patterns, and one question, you admit petitions? or you can tell me what is the program you use to do the patterns or how do you make them?
    Thanks a lot, and you have a follower for long

    ReplyDelete