Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Three New and Slightly More Floral Than Normal Sprite Patterns

Hello! I had two photos of stuff I stitched to post, but my computer has no SD card slot and Nintendo Image Share seems to be a huge pain, so I will have those pictures in my next post. For tonight, though, I'm just going to be posting three cross stitch sprite patterns, since that seems like a reasonable thing to do.

The first pattern that I drew is another Doctor Who one, because there is an unreasonable amount of them in my jar. Before I post it, though, are you guys excited about the new Doctor? I sat around with my family on Sunday afternoon watching the international announcement, and when it turned out that the 12th Doctor was going to be Peter Capaldi, just like the rumors had been saying for the past few days, it was quite exciting, which I am saying non-sarcastically. The day that the rumors started, my siblings and I watched In The Loop, which is an awesome movie, again, to prepare for all of the swearing that he probably will not be doing on Doctor Who.

Anyway, this is one of my two patterns of Clara Oswald, with her wearing a modern-day outfit in this one. Before someone comments about it, she never had this hairstyle with this dress, but I thought that the pattern looked best like this, so that's what I made.

The next pattern that I drew is a request from the Fushigi Yugi set, featuring Chichiri. I thought that this pattern was a huge pain to make, but I think that it ended up being nice enough, especially with the floral sash he wears. I don't have much else to say about this pattern, but if you're following the Fushigi Yugi set, I hope you like it!
My last pattern, which I am very happy to have picked from my jar, is of Neo Fio from Chrono Cross! This pattern was really fun to make, since I got to edit the crap out of the Phantasy Star II base that I made, and the bright colors made it fun to stitch, too! Plus, even though I never use Neo Fio in my party, his name is a Neo Geo reference and he has a flower for a head, both of which are things that I consider to be positive.
That's all of the stuff that I have for tonight, but I should be back with more patterns soon! I'm going to add new patterns to the jar within the next couple of days, featuring quite a few requests, and I have some bigger patterns to post, too. Until then, though, have a nice week and good luck with your crafts!

2 comments:

  1. Cool!! Its Clara! One of my favourite characters from the series!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Chichiri best of that story :D Other patterns are great, as usual!

    ReplyDelete