Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sprite Patterns December Day 1: Cutesy Sanrio Stuff

Hello! Today is December 1st, which makes it the first day of Sprite Patterns December (for the fourth time!) here at Dork Stitch! I've been very excited to get started with this, which, if you're new to reading this blog, is where I post new sprite patterns every day for the entire month of December. I have a lot of cool stuff to post and will do my best to make some more nifty patterns. For today, though, I'm starting with some sprite patterns of Sanrio stuff! At first, I didn't know what I was going to post at all, since I have a lot of patterns in reserve and a lot of requests to work on, but it seemed like it would be fun to start with some cute and fluffy stuff.

The first pattern of the day is of the Little Twin Stars, a pair of Sanrio characters that some of you guys are probably sick of seeing on here! It was fun to make these patterns, though, and even though I think that it would be boring to stitch these on white fabric, they would probably look cool on blue or pink fabric. I also think that I may have gone a bit too far with Lala's massive amount of fluffy pink hair, but I am not very bothered by that.

The second pattern is of the more obscure and not-too-excitingly-named Patty and Jimmy. They're not the most popular Sanrio characters, but they still get to be on merchandise and had a completely different color scheme from the Little Twin Stars, so they seemed like a good pair of characters to make. I don't have much other than that to say about this pattern, but either way, I hope that you guys like the stuff that's being posted today!
With those two patterns posted, I am done for today. Tomorrow night or afternoon, though, I will have more sprite patterns for you guys. If there is any stuff that you guys would like to see this month, let me know in the comments section! I think that I know what I'm going to post tomorrow, but after that, things are quite open. Until then, have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for Sprite Patterns December!! A very nice start.

    ReplyDelete