Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sprite Patterns December Day 10: Alternate Outfits for Super Mario Princesses

Before all else, I would like to say that whenever I get up and see in my e-mail that people are commenting about Gary Oldman, I feel like I am doing a good job blogging. It was as good as last year's spam comment about Denzel Washington in Flight.

Hello! I am a little late posting tonight, but I still have an hour and a half until midnight, so as far as getting my post done on time goes, I should be fine! For tonight, I wanted to make new patterns of some of the Mario game princesses, since Princess Peach and Princess Daisy were two of the first patterns I made, and it seemed like it would be fun to try again. When I looked back, though, I was still pretty happy with the older patterns, so I decided to make them in different outfits, because it seemed fun. At first, I thought about doing Mario Party patterns, since sometimes Peach gets to wear a safari hat and stuff like that, but I ended up making them in outfits from the different Mario sports games. There was no real criteria for what patterns I made, other than that it seemed like Daisy got to be on the box for the soccer game, so she got that outfit. Peach got her ice skating outfit from the Mario and Sonic Olympic games, because I thought that was cool, and then Rosalina got her motorcycle outfit from Mario Kart, because she's a newer character and didn't have as much to pick from. Anyway, I am going to stitch all of these, because I am a dork, but I hope that you guys enjoy these patterns, too!

That is it for today! I am not totally sure what I will post tomorrow or when I will post it, but if I do not have something, I will have failed! Until then, have a nice day and good luck with your crafts!

1 comment: