Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sprite Patterns December Day 18: Three Requested Patterns, All From Different Stuff

Hello! I finished the paper that I've been talking about in here and get to leave school for Christmas break tomorrow, so tonight, I'm doing my blog post before the school cafeteria starts handing out free French toast. They're having other breakfast foods, too, which is nice, but I want the French toast more than the other things, so that is my primary focus.

Anyway, today, I'm going to be using this post to put up a few single character patterns. There's three two requested patterns in today's post- one of them, featuring Haruko from FLCL, that I think will eventually be part of a larger set, and another, Huntress from Dungeon Defenders, that I had forgotten about and had to look up the video game that she was from. The third character for today is Kairi from Kingdom Hearts, and since the request for her wasn't very specific, I actually have two more patterns of her in different outfits that I'll post in the future. I don't know very much about Kingdom Hearts, so I didn't know if any of the outfits would mean anything to fans of the games. They were fun to make, though, so I hope that today's version of her, the only pink one, is suitable for whoever originally requested her!


I am bad at focusing today, so this is all that I am going to post for now! I'll be back tomorrow with more nonsense and patterns, though, so until then, have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Since you've done Kairi from Kingdom Hearts two, can you do Sora and Riku from the same game?
    BTW Haruko looks SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete