Friday, December 20, 2013

Sprite Patterns December Day 20: More Harry Potter Stuff

Hello! I am not as enthusiastic as I usually am today, but I do have some new Harry Potter patterns! Today's cast members are Harry, Ron, and Hermione, because no matter how many minor characters get requested, I still want to have the main characters included in the set. Because I was paying too much attention, all of them have slightly different school uniforms, but I kept the color scheme the same for all of them. Other than that, there's nothing too unusual about these patterns, so I hope that you guys enjoy stitching them!


I am done for today, but will have some more patterns and stuff tomorrow. Until then, have a nice start to your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the trio patterns. I can't wait to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, these are so awesome! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, these look great! You're so good at this!!!

    ReplyDelete