Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sprite Patterns December Day 22: I Do What I Want!!!

Hello! Tonight, I want to make some patterns, but I have to actually do a post first, so I'm posting the next few charts in my Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves set! I know that very few of you are actually excited about this, but I am fond of this set, and am going to work on some requested stuff and the patterns for the Christmas post after I am done here. Plus, I know from comments and e-mails that I am not the only person who wants to cross stitch characters from SNK fighting games, so that makes this less of a futile endeavor! Anyway, for today, I have patterns of Terry Bogard, in his inferior brown coat and no hat outfit that was nevertheless necessary to finish this set, followed by B. Jenet, who I made a bad pattern of years ago, leading to this spiffy redone one, and Hokutomaru, who I don't have much to say about. There's nothing too fancy about any of these patterns, but I hope that those of you who have been following this set enjoy them! There's still a few of them left to go!


                                                                   
I just got a message saying that I got an A on the paper I kept typing out, and though I have no reason to talk about that here, I complained about it enough on here that I feel like you guys deserved an update! With that said, I'm done for today, but I'm going to get off of this blog and work on some oft-requested patterns for the Christmas post! I'm betting that a few of you have guessed what the subject of the holiday patterns will be, since I pretty much just told someone what I was doing earlier in the month. I should have some cool stuff in the next two days, too, so until then, have a nice evening!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are cool! Congrats on your A, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the paper. I like the patterns, especially the purple one.

    ReplyDelete