Monday, December 23, 2013

Sprite Patterns December Day 23: Video Game Princesses and the Last Danny Phantom Pattern

Hello! Today, my head is so stuffed up that I feel like it could float away! Because of that, I'm going to use this post to just put a few odds and ends from my sprite-patterns-to-post folder, which should be fun. Today's first pattern is of Princess Zelda, in her dress from Ocarina of Time. Eventually, I'd like to have a lot of different sprite patterns of Princess Zelda, but so far, I only have this one and the version of her from A Link to the Past. They're pretty different, though, so I don't feel like it's a waste to post both of them! Are there any versions of Zelda in particular that you guys would like to see?
Since I'm feeling all princess-y now, I also have a pattern of Princess Alis, from the first Phantasy Star game. I thought that it would be funny to make a character from the first game in the style of the sprites from the second for quite a while, but only got around to actually doing this last month. I think that it came out well, though, and that it goes nicely with Princess Zelda, too. I really want to stitch this, but haven't gotten around to it yet, though I'm sure it'll work out well when I do!
I feel like I should have some sort of requested chart in this post, so I'll use today's last spot to finish up the Danny Phantom set! The last pattern is of a girl named Sam, and I think that she's one of Danny's friends, from stuff I saw when I was working on these patterns. I like this pattern, though, especially the highlights in her hair, even if I'm not totally sure who it is, so I hope that you guys like it, too, or, at the very least, that it looks like the character!
For now, I am done posting and off to play stupid Facebook games, but I will have more stuff tomorrow! Until then, have a nice evening and a good start to Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

  1. Nice patterns, as always. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny that you posted Zelda in her OoT dress... My sister actually asked me if I could search for some OoT patterns because it is one of her most favourite games XD
    I find it so funny that on the day I was gonna find some, There was one posted XD

    -kiwi

    ReplyDelete