Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sprite Patterns December Day 31: More Requests and My Current WIP

Hello! It's the last day of Sprite Patterns December here at Dork Stitch, and for next year, or, to be more accurate, the next couple of weeks, I have a lot of cool stuff planned. I have some new big patterns to post, and, as far as sprite patterns go, I have a lot of requests to post and some hosts of fake talk shows, too. For today, however, my computer and I are locked in a terrible battle, so I am going to post a few requested Vocaloid patterns that I've had in storage and call it a day! I've mentioned it before, but I did my first set of these patterns when I'd just started making sprite patterns, so they didn't look so great. After I got some new requests, however, I decided to try again and, this time, the Vocaloids ended up looking much better! For today, I have Miku and Rin, with an alternate and much fancier alternate outfit for each of them. I hope that you guys like them!



Before I go today, I'm going to post a photo of my current project, which I'm hoping will be my first finish of 2014! It's of one of the silhouettes from the anti-idol singer signs posted by the government on AKB0048, which is a fluffheaded anime that I watched the first season of last semester. I'm stitching it on 7 count plastic canvas with glittery yarn, so she's about 22 inches tall, which is cool. It's going pretty quickly, too, so I think I can finish in the next couple of days. Here is the project so far, though.
I am done for today, and the month, but it'll only be a couple of days before I post again! Until then, have a happy start to 2014 and good luck with all of your crafts!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another great Sprite Patterns December. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete