Friday, December 6, 2013

Sprite Patterns December Day 6: Two More Chrono Cross Party Members

Hello! Today is the sixth day of Sprite Patterns December here at Dork Stitch, and even though I'm sure there's something else I should be posting, yesterday got me making characters from Playstation RPGs again, so I have some new Chrono Cross patterns! It's taking me a really long time to make the entire cast, but I am actually starting to feel like I will eventually get them finished. Today, I only have two new ones, though, so it's not a very big chunk of the cast. There are, however, tons of unnecessary details, which is the best part of making RPG characters!

For today, I have patterns of Karsh and Riddel, because their colors match pretty well and that is as good of a reason as any to post them together. I know that the characters are connected beyond that, but I currently have my party wandering around an island, prepared to fight a dragon that I'm pretty sure is actually on a different island, so unless the two of them stop the game to have a big cutscene about how Riddel's family was once on an island, which she then specifically names, and Karsh guarded them from the dragon that I now need to fight on that island, I don't really care. I think that I replaced one of them with the blonde guy who goes underwater and shoots fish with a gun, anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Anyway, now that I have impressed you all with my stunning grasp of what exactly is going on in Chrono Cross, here are today's patterns! Both of them have a lot of different floss colors, but other than that, there's nothing too unusual about them. I hope that you guys like these!

With that finished, I really have no idea what patterns I'll be posting tomorrow, but I'll have something! Thank you for all the nice comments that you guys have been leaving, and have a nice start to your weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment