Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sprite Patterns December Day 8: Finishing the Fushigi Yugi Requests and Much Chatter About Future Patterns

Hello! It's time for yet another post for Sprite Patterns December, and after going through the patterns that I had ready to post, I thought that maybe it was time to finish posting the set of sprite patterns for Fushigi Yugi that I did this summer. As I've mentioned before, I don't know these characters very well, but they were a lot of fun to make. The outfits were full of unnecessary frills and fabric patterns, and even though the guys all had hairstyles that were challenging, to say the least, I think that they ended up looking okay! Most of the patterns in the set got drawn from the jar and posted over the summer, but three of them still haven't been posted. Those patterns, which will be posted today, are of Hotohori, Chiriko, and Tasuki. All of them are pretty detailed, so they might be a bit of a pain to stitch, but if you guys have been waiting for the end of this set, I hope that you enjoy stitching these! The rest of the set can be found under the Fushigi Yugi tag on the sidebar!

After that, I'm done for today, but I will have more patterns for tomorrow!  I did a really big set of Batman patterns as a request last month, have some more Pokemon that I can post, and, as always, have tons of characters from fighting games on reserve, so I have plenty of stuff ready to go. Plus, I'm working on a mini set of patterns that I've been having fun doing that I'll post sometime this week. I've also started a Harry Potter set on request (because that's such a dreadful chore for me), but the only characters directly requested on their own were Ginny and Snape. Those won't be the only two in the set, since that would be like some sort of bizarre fan fiction, but if you guys have any other characters that you'd like to see, you should tell me, because apparently, if those are the top two characters, I am inefficient at predicting who people would like to stitch. There are other requests that I'm working on, too, but since I'm not as puzzled by how they have gone as I am by the whole Harry Potter thing, I don't have that much to say about them yet. As always, if you have any other requests, feel free to leave them in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your sprites! Even if I haven't seen them before they are so amazing <3
    You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I saved one of your patterns a while ago and I am now sorting them into folders. The problem is I saved one because it was part of something that I like but don't know the character and what one she is a part of.
    What is Alisa from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless I have another Alisa that I'm not thinking of, she should be from Tekken. She has pink hair and a dress that's purple on top with a little fluffy skirt, right?

      Delete
    2. Yes :) Thank you so much, I only have played Tekken Tag Tournament but didn't want to leave one out even if it is from another one.

      Delete
  3. Harry Potter sprites!!! I vote for Harry, Ron, Hermione and Luna. Then there's always Fred, George and Neville. I should stop there, but you don't have to. Looking forward to seeing the Batman (and maybe more Doctor Who?) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doctor Who, what...? I don't know a thing about that and certainly have no day in mind for which I'm saving any patterns regarding this mystery, so I could not possibly know what you mean.

      Thanks for the requests on the Harry Potter front! The three main characters would definitely be part of the set either way, but I am glad to have others to add to the set.

      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Excellent patterns! I think the characters Tiki suggested are great, but it would also be cool to have a Sirius Black and a Remus Lupin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally seconding Sirius and Remus! And since I like the ebil guys, too - maybe Lucius?

    ReplyDelete