Monday, December 9, 2013

Sprite Patterns December Day 9: Members of Batman's Supporting Cast

Hello! For the last two days, I was working on papers for about 8 hours a day, so today, I am posting early so that I can spend the rest of the day cross stitching tiny Christmas ornaments and watching TV. As I mentioned at the end of yesterday's post, I did a set of Batman patterns as a request and, after e-mailing them to the person that requested them, was saving them to actually post until this month. I posted a few Batman patterns last December or earlier, so if you would like to see the actual main characters, they can be found under the Batman tag on the sidebar. For this month, though, I have a seven pattern continuation of the set that I'll be spreading out over three posts, because I am lazy and want to make it last as long as possible.

For today, I have sprite patterns for Batgirl and Commissioner Gordon, because I know all of you who read my post yesterday were like, "Wow, new Batman patterns? I really hope she posts one of Commissioner Gordon! That would make all my stitching/beading dreams come true!" Really, I just thought it was funny that his pattern came out so well, which is the real reason for the character's spot in the first spot of the set. I picked Batgirl as the other one because I thought they went well together! Stitching-wise, there's nothing unusual about these patterns, so here they are!

Now that I'm really frustrated with Blogger's auto-formatting, I am done for today! I'll have more patterns tomorrow, though, so, until then, have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I really like Batgirl and actually think Commissioner Gordon is pretty cool too, although that may be because I liked when Gary Oldman played him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just mentioned Gary Oldman? That is Siriusly awesome.

      Delete
  2. These are great! I'm hugely behind on all my blog-reader posts (like 400+) but I'm mad at myself for missing these so far! :D These two go straight onto my to-do list, of course!

    ReplyDelete