Thursday, January 9, 2014

Another Mascot Character Pattern, This Time from Sailor Moon!

Hello! I wanted to post today, even though I don't have all that much to say, so I'm putting up another one of my anime mascot character cross stitch patterns. I wasn't sure which one I was going to post earlier today, but since I'm wearing a Sailor Moon T-shirt, I guess that I'll post Luna. This is one of the easier to stitch patterns in the set so far, since Sailor Moon did not have remarkably detailed or expensive animation, with a large amount of the pattern just being taken up by her whiskers, but I think that it should end up being really cute. It was sort of hard to choose if I wanted to make Luna look cheerful or like she wanted to murder Sailor Moon, but since I have a more bloodthirsty mascot character ready for a future post, I ended up making a pattern where she looked happier. At some point in the future, I'd like to make this pattern, and I hope that you guys like it, too!
With Luna posted and ready for you guys to stitch, it's time for another blurry photo of my plastic canvas mixtape picture, stitched from Jacqui Pearce's book Big Stitch Cross Stitch. It's getting less tedious to work on, and I'm almost done with the third set of stripes now. Plus, it looks like absolutely nothing up close, which was discouraging, but when I took this photo, I could actually see how the curled up tape from inside the cassette was going to look! I'm actually a little more excited about working on this now that I could see that. I don't think that this project will take too much longer, but I probably won't have it done before my next post.
For now, I am done posting, but I still have more mascot characters to post and more sprite patterns to do, too! The Academy Award nominations come out next week, so I'll be doing twenty patterns after that, one for each of the acting nominees, and I have a ton of requests to do and post, too. Until then, have a nice day and good luck with your craft stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Love your progress and all the bright colours, I adore your Luna pattern <3
    -kiwi

    ReplyDelete