Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Fantastic Four Sprite Pattern- All of Them on One Chart!

Hello! Today's post is going to be pretty fast, since I am sleepy from taking stuff for my allergies. I just finished up a small set of requested sprite patterns, though, and really wanted to get the cross stitch pattern posted! Earlier this week, someone asked for some sprite patterns of the Fantastic Four for their friend's birthday, and since I already had Invisible Woman done as part of a project where I made patterns of my part members from Marvel: Avengers Alliance, a Facebook game, it seemed like a really reasonable request. Today, however, my dad was channel surfing and flipped by the Fantastic Four movie, so I decided to actually sit and get the patterns done.

For these patterns, I had so many colors in common between the four sprites that I decided to just include them all on one chart. The preview image is a little smaller than normal because of that, but I made sure that the floss list and chart itself were the same size as they are on single sprite patterns. Other than that, there's not too much that's unusual about any of these patterns. The Thing is oversized, since he's a giant orange rock guy, and then Human Torch has red outlines, since he is a guy that is on fire, but I don't think either of those things should cause much trouble, whether you stitch these or use them for a perler bead project. Invisible Woman and Mr. Fantastic are just normal patterns, so they definitely shouldn't cause any problems.
I haven't stitched enough of Kyubey to do a WIP photo for today, though I'm going to work on that while I watch TV tonight! For now, I am done, but I have new patterns to post next week that I am fairly excited about. Until then, have a nice night and good luck with your crafts!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much what of the x-men I dont need them now but soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u make a guardians of the galaxy film version spirte patterns starlord,gamora,drax,rocket raccoon,groot

    ReplyDelete