Monday, March 17, 2014

A Monochrome Pattern of Uni-Kitty

Hello! This isn't going to be a very long post, since I was doing homework all afternoon and it fried my brain a little. I did, however, want to post my lovely monochrome pattern of Uni-Kitty from The Lego Movie! I made this pattern because I thought it would be cute, so some very deep thought went into my creation of this work. I know Uni-Kitty has other fans, though, so hopefully, I'm not the only one who stitches this.

This pattern is sized near identically to the Legend of Zelda monochrome patterns, so it should end up being a little smaller than Benny if you're going to make both Lego Movie patterns that I've posted. If there are any more characters that you guys would like, let me know! These were fun to make, and I think they'll look nice stitched up. For now, though, here is the lovely cross stitch pattern of Uni-Kitty.

With that posted, I have another WIP of my cross stitch of Kyubey (from Madoka Magica), which is the only cross stitch that I've been working. It's not very exciting to look at, but I'm getting really far on this project. I might have it done within a week!
I'm done blogging now, but I still have stuff to post and stuff I'm working on, so I'll be back pretty soon! Until then, have a good start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I love Lego and though i haven't seen the movie yet but I love this character.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That but shouldn't be there. 😡

    ReplyDelete