Friday, June 6, 2014

The Final Kuroko's Basketball Sprite Patterns

Hello! I had a busy day and am kind of sleepy, so obviously, doing a blog post is currently the best thing that I can do. I'm trying to finish up the pattern sets that I'm currently posting, though, so I can get started on some new ones, making this midnight post completely practical and reasonable.

Today's end-of-a-pattern-set includes the last three Kuroko's Basketball sprite patterns! I still have not watched this anime, so if you are a fan of the series reading this, I apologize for any wild name misspellings that you may see in the coming chunk of text. Still, even though I am unfamiliar with the show these characters are from, these patterns were fun to make. The basketball team uniforms were similar enough to make them look like a nice set, but, unlike a group of characters in school uniforms, there were enough differences between them to make the patterns pretty distinct from one another. Plus, it's always fun to make characters with goofy rainbow hair. Some of the spikes and parts made for an interesting challenge, too, and even if I did spend an extreme amount of time trying to place three dark red pixels while designing one of these, I'm happy with how it came out.

To finish the set, I have patterns of Seijuro and Taiga, two red-haired guys who, from my extensive research, seem good glaring at people. I also have a sprite pattern of the legally required guy with a conservative hairstyle who stares over the top of his glasses, Shintarou. There's nothing out of the ordinary about any of these patterns, so no matter what craft you need them for, I hope that they can be put to good use!


I have nothing more for tonight, since I'm too lazy to take photos of any of my WIPs. I'll be back with more stuff soon, though, so until then, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment