Monday, September 15, 2014

More Polar Bear Cafe Stuff! Enjoy This Pattern of Sloth!

Hello! I haven't posted here since before school started again, so my last post was over a month ago. It's my first semester as a history major, since I wanted to get my MA at the school I was already attending, and so far, it is busy. Luckily, though, studying history involves a lot of reading and analyzing books and then writing reviews of them, so a good deal of my skills as an English student were transferable.

Anyway, tonight, I should be reading the last 50 pages of a book on the legalities of citizenship in the post-Revolutionary United States, and I may still do that before I go to bed. Right now, however, I am continuing posting the set of Polar Bear Cafe patterns that I started several months back. I only have two of these left, but tonight, I will be posting the lovely Sloth! Sloth is the least major of the characters I've featured in these patterns, but I like him, so he got a chart anyway.

This is a big pattern with a low color count, so I think it should work pretty well for plastic canvas, if that is what you want to do with it. Otherwise, it's a pretty standard, low-stress cross stitch pattern. It's the smallest of the Polar Bear Cafe patterns, too, mostly because Sloth is smaller than most of the other characters.
For tonight, I am done posting, but I'm working on some nifty requested patterns that should be up soon, and getting ahead on stuff for Sprite Patterns December, too! I might still be kind of slow for a while, but I'll do my best to post more often than I have been.

Have a nice start to your week, and good luck with whatever stuff you're working on!

7 comments:

  1. This pattern looks very interesting. Thanks for wishing all of us good luck, it's my first semester as a college student and I've got my first tests next week, so I'm going to need it. Glad to hear that you are still doing Sprite Patterns December too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I don't know much about Polar Bear Cafe, but I like sloths, so I'll be stitching this.
    Question - would it be possible to get a Bucky Barnes pattern to go with the other Marvel/Avengers patterns you did? In his blue army coat and/or as the Winter Soldier? Maybe someday? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is everything o.k.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this an "anonymous" that I've talked to before? If it is, because I know a few of you guys, you can e-mail. (I try my best, but sometimes it is hard to ID people in the comments like this.) I will post again soon, though. I haven't been doing so well at blogging lately.

      Delete
  4. There is more than one anonymous person. I'm the person who posted the first comment above, and asked about posting patterns of Luna (from Lunar), Medli, Marin, Fire Emblem, Gothorita, and Shantae. I've just gotten in the habit of posting anonymously and never got around to making a profile for here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, okay! This is a shallow thing to say, but you make some of my favorite requests. I know I'm not the best at getting them done quickly, but I do think you ask for cool patterns. I have a ton of the Fire Emblem ones on my desktop now, so I'll try to make charts of them and post them pretty soon! How are your classes going so far? Did the tests you mentioned go well?

      Delete
  5. Yes, my tests went well. I don't mind waiting for the Fire Emblem charts, I've got tons of other patterns to do right now.

    ReplyDelete