Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sprite Patterns December Day 4: The Last of the Sailor Moon Patterns That I Made Yesterday

Hello! Today, I feel like I am cutting things a bit close by posting after 11pm, but since I was busy a lot of the day and then went to complain about stuff and discuss TV with one of my friends, I feel like that is okay. However, I am still feeling off, so that means that tonight, this is going to be a very short post.

For tonight, I have the two leftover patterns from the Sailor Moon patterns set that I started last night, featuring Queen Beryl and Malachite! I think these are both very cool and fancy, but they'll take a bit to stitch. Still, they ought to make good additions to the Sailor Moon set, so hopefully, you guys like them!

Okay! My head is really ache-y, so I am done for tonight! I have a new set to start tomorrow, though, if I can choose which of the two to go with. Until then, have a nice day and good luck with crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment