Friday, December 5, 2014

Sprite Patterns December Day 5: Yeah, That's Right- Happy Days Patterns!

Hello! Tonight I have no cable and poor internet, with outside being foggy during pouring rain while the temperature is dropping. This sounds unpleasant, but I am inside and have many DVDs, so it is fine. However, I would like to ask you guys to tell me if I have four patterns here or not. I am getting broken image links right now and, though I think things are working, am aware that there may be a problem.

So, for tonight, I am starting a new set of patterns featuring the cast of the 1970s sitcom, Happy Days! I got a request for a pattern of Potsie from my sister, because it is funny. However, being as this is my blog and I do what I want, I turned this into a seven pattern set. Tonight, I am posting the patterns of Richie, Joanie, and Mr. and Mrs. Cunningham, because I want to make everyone wait for the awesome pattern of Fonzie. Actually, I'm pretty happy with these, too. Mr. C's lodge hat was a bit of a problem, and so was getting Joanie to look like anything whatsoever. In the end, though, I think that these ended up being really cute! It's a weird set, I know, and I am guessing that several readers would be slightly annoyed if they knew what set I put off until Sunday to post this now. Still, I'm happy with these and am glad to post them.



I am done posting for tonight, but tomorrow, will be back with the last three patterns in this set! Until then, have a nice day and good luck with whatever stuff you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment