Tonight's post is dedicated to me showing these kits and my progress on them off while still learning to use my Chromebook for image editing. I did all of today's stuff without switching to Linux and am kind of proud of that.
First up is Kimono Girl, who I've shown WIP pics of here before. In this collage, every frame is a different color that I finished on her, with the big picture being how she looks as of right now. I think I'm about a third of the way done with the normal stitching on her, so finishing this kit feels like an attainable goal! A lot of the weird pre-printed colors are covered up now, and the real image is starting to show.
Since starting Kimono Girl, I've gotten a second one of these, which I call Moon Princess, because I'm very creative. (The kit calls her Moon Girl, but she's very fancy, so I'm upping her title.) This kit actually seems a lot simpler, but since the pre-printed squares are a tiny bit off, I get slightly annoyed working on her. Still, I love the image, so she's still fun to work on. I only have two floss colors done on this one so far, so the collage is the un-started canvas in the first frame (upper left corner) and then the first two colors of floss.
Now that I have these posted, I'm done for today, but I will be back and posting again soon! I want to get better at constructing printouts for my patterns on here, so I'll probably continue the Game of Thrones sprite pattern set. If anyone has any character requests, let me know, because without guidance, I'm just going to make the characters with the most elaborate clothes, because that is the kind of rubbish that I like to stitch. However that goes, though, I hope that all of you are doing well with your respective craft projects!