Thursday, December 10, 2015

Sprite Patterns December Day 10: Running Late

Hello! I am late posting tonight, so I will not say much, but I have a bunch of Kingdom Hearts sprite patterns from previous requests that I'm finally putting onto charts. Tonight's character is someone named Aqua. I don't really play Kingdom Hearts, so I have no clue who this really is. Her outfit was fun to sprite, though, and it has a lot of detail, so I think she would be fun to stitch. Enjoy the pattern!

I am really sleepy, so I am going to bed now! I'll have another pattern and more text tomorrow! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. omg! she's so cute! I can't wait to stitch this one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There are many more where this came from, and I know about the same amount about all of them!

      Delete