Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sprite Patterns December Day 13: Finals Only Have a Few Days Left!!!!

Hello! I've been doing homework since I got up this morning, because citations are magical, so I'm blowing that extra Vocaloid pattern I had stashed away tonight. It's of Miku Hatsune, but more pink. It takes a lot of shades of pink to stitch so, when finished, it will inevitably be beautiful. Enjoy the pattern!

Now that I have technically posted this, I am going to start putting away from the books that I needed for the paper I finished, and then maybe I will do some boring crafts while I watch the episodes of Bob's Burgers on Hulu that I have not seen yet. Have a good evening! I will have another half-hearted post for you guys tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pattern. My son just finished his last paper and been studying for exams for this week. He will be home this Friday-- I haven't seen him for a few months!! I miss him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck to him on the exams, and a congrats on getting the paper done! The light at the end of the tunnel is so bright at this point in the semester.

      Delete
  2. Good luck on the last exams and paper and awesome sprites!

    ReplyDelete