Friday, December 18, 2015

Sprite Patterns December Day 18: More King of Fighters

Hello! I didn't sleep well last night, and my roommates and I just had a food party for some friends from India who are graduating and taking off, so I am not feeling coherent or attentive tonight! However, I've still got the pattern I was talking about last night, of Chris from King of Fighters! The whole Shermie/Yashiro/Chris team is kind of neglected, at least aside from Shermie, and looking closely at Yashiro and and Chris, I feel like their outfits make that reasonable. Chris's flared cropped t-shirt is confusing, and I'm not sure the white capri pants with high tops help his image. Still, I'm okay with this pattern, and hope you guys like it, too!

I am done for today, and don't exactly know what I'll post tomorrow. I'll have something, though! Have a good night, and a nice tomorrow, too!

3 comments:

  1. Well I don't know too much about king fighters. My son is home now playing assassin creed. He also received a huge treat...middle eastern dessert pastries from one of his friends. His mom wanted to thank him for helping her son with his studies. (going to the same school now) I can't wait to try some too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, what kind of pastries are they? Do you know what's in them?

      Delete
    2. They have different kinds of pastries in the package. They look to have mostly different nuts in them. They also have a very sweet outside. http://www.farhatsweets.com/standard-mixed-baklava-half-tray.aspx

      Delete