Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sprite Patterns December Day 5: The Start of the Too-Extensive Rival Schools Set

Hello! Today, I'm trying to have a kick-butt-at-homework-day, and I already hit and passed my "write five pages of one paper" goal, which is pretty good. I want to see if I can get another research book read for another class, though, so for today, I'm kind of lazy about blogging. Luckily, though, I did have some stuff close to ready to go on my desktop, so today, I'm starting to post some of my unnecessarily detailed patterns of the cast of one of my favorite fighting game series, Rival Schools, and its sequel, Project Justice.

The real first pattern in this set, Kyosuke, is one that I did years ago when I was working on a still-unfinished set of patterns for all of the characters of Capcom vs. SNK 2. That pattern can be found by clicking on the Rival Schools tag at the bottom of this post. Because I already have Kyosuke posted, though, today I'm posting his first game teammates from Taiyo High School, Batsu and Hinata. They're both fairly typical sprite patterns, albeit ones that use a few too many colors, so I don't have too much to say about them. If you also have any interest in cross stitching the cast of Rival Schools, though, I hope that these patterns are to your liking.



Now that I have done a post for today, I am going back to homework. I might be posting more in this set tomorrow, but am not sure. Anyway, have a good evening, and good luck with your craft projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment